YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES (INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES) WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY. BY USING THIS APP AND PROVIDING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE TRANSFER OF DATA FROM YOUR COUNTRY TO A COUNTRY THAT HAS LESS STRINGENT LAWS, AND THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN CONFORMANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
The App is not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Service. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Service is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing our Service.
How We Collect Information.
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Service to you and helps us learn more about the use of the Service. We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us, including Deliverables you provide as part of Mission Engagements. To use our Service, you must register through the App by providing your name and your email address or otherwise connect to the Service through Facebook or another SNS (defined below).
When you download the App, we may collect your device type, your wireless carrier, and your individual device ID and we associate this with your Personal Information, though we primarily use this information to support your account and provide you with Service.
As you use the App, we will collect location-based information from you through your mobile device. When you communicate with us through our App or by sending us an email, we may collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the Service you are able to use.
How We Use Information.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with Service and customer support;
- Market our products and services (and those of third parties) to you that we believe may be of interest to you, though we will not disclose your Personal Information in doing so;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Improve the quality of the App and the Service; and Communicate with you about the App and the Service.
Our Service are location-specific and can provide helpful information based on where you are. If you tell us where you are (i.e., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may use that information to provide you with location-based information. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device, but we will not be able to provide our Service. Please contact your carrier for more information.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We will communicate with you primarily in the form of in-app notifications, push alerts and emails. You can manage the frequency and/or opt out of receiving these communications by changing your settings on the App and/or clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that even if you unsubscribe or opt-out, we may still send you App and Service related communications (e.g., emails related to your account or the App).
Through the App, we may collect your click-stream data, and personalize your experience (including by tailoring content to you). We may use other Anonymous Information to analyze usage patterns so that we may enhance the Service, improve the content of our software, and customize the App for you.
How We Disclose Information.
We may disclose certain Personal Information:
- To third party vendors who help us provide the Service or the App;
- To third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information;
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our EULA; (b) comply with relevant laws or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity, in which case we can (and you authorize us to) disclose Personal Information without subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (c) protect and defend our rights or property or the rights and property of you or third parties.
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information without restriction, including to our Mobee Customers and to third party vendors who may help us enhance or provide the Service.
Controlling Your Information.
Upon your request, we will close your account. We may retain your Personal Information to comply with laws, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our EULA, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties